free website stats program Viking Saddlebags | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Viking Saddlebags

I wish today was tomorrow already lol. I tracked my saddlebags and they are already in Greensboro, that's 2 hours away! Grrrr, hurry up UPS, why did today have to be sunday and not Saturday?? WHY?? lol

You seem to have all the patience of a boiling teakettle. :D

Lol, Yeah I have absolutely ZERO patience. When I want something I want it NOW lol. I hate ordering stuff online I would rather get it from a store... But no stores have these bags at this price.

Ok guys, so I got the bags today. Man are they nice! Real leather, hard plastic inside, Velcro on the interior flaps, 2 keys to lock them, they are just perfect. nice fit too. they came with all mounting hardware, plus the option for throw over. right now I have them thrown over, but I really need to get a turn signal relocation kit to sit them in the right spot. they are a little too far forward and right over my shocks right now. But they work for my purposes at the moment. I am VERY happy with these bags. Definitely NOT cheap quality at all. they are very durable and very appealing to the eye. Definitely worth checking this company out! The storage capacity is also very sufficient.I'm definitely more than pleased; fellas. I can't praise this company enough. and their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Just thought you all should know.

Good to hear the positive results. I have also had osme good success with them. Are your bags locking? That's my favorite feature...

Post up some pictures and which ones you got!

Back