free website stats program Vidio sunglasses | Harley Davidson Forums

Vidio sunglasses

The wife picked me up a set of I Kam xtreme sunglasses for my birthday.These sunglasses take vidio.I tried them out a week or so ago and I must say I am impressed.

For my 1st attempt we road about 50 miles and the glasses recorded all of that, and some great footage of the watering hole we arrived ats ceiling as I forgot to turn them off.

Heres a breif clip of our journey to give you an idia of the quality.

YouTube - vidio sunglasses rt 621_0001.wmv

The vidio quality is actualy better than this as Youtube tends to lose a bit.As for audio..The wind completely distorts anything and everything.Even without the wind the audio is subpar but still there.But then,what do you expect from sunglasses.

Using these you can see my 6.5" Klock werks is doing its job.A word of caution if you choose to get a pair.Be carefull going to the mens room lol.I'll be purchasing a sem card next, which supposedly gives them 3 hrs of recording.

i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Video Glasses - Vision Protection - Eye Ear Protection - Gamaliel Shooting Supply

The wife picked me up a set of I Kam xtreme sunglasses for my birthday.These sunglasses take vidio.I tried them out a week or so ago and I must say I am impressed.

For my 1st attempt we road about 50 miles and the glasses recorded all of that, and some great footage of the watering hole we arrived ats ceiling as I forgot to turn them off.

Heres a breif clip of our journey to give you an idia of the quality.

YouTube - vidio sunglasses rt 621_0001.wmv

The vidio quality is actualy better than this as Youtube tends to lose a bit.As for audio..The wind completely distorts anything and everything.Even without the wind the audio is subpar but still there.But then,what do you expect from sunglasses.

Using these you can see my 6.5" Klock werks is doing its job.A word of caution if you choose to get a pair.Be carefull going to the mens room lol.I'll be purchasing a sem card next, which supposedly gives them 3 hrs of recording.

i-Kam Xtreme 3.0 Video Glasses - Vision Protection - Eye Ear Protection - Gamaliel Shooting Supply

Man!,
I can see ALL kinds of uses for those puppies. :D

I love it, have thought about buying a video camera to mount to the bars for mountain riding, but what a better view than from your own eyes.

I love it, have thought about buying a video camera to mount to the bars for mountain riding, but what a better view than from your own eyes.

If you decide to mount on the bars then get one with really good image stabilization, ans still expect most of the video to be unusable. For the glasses you would need to do a lot of editing because of all the moving your head and eyes do on a bike. And the movements are not the slow pan of a camera, instead they are jerky glances to check lanes, cars, side roads, speedo, etc...

To get decent video on a moving vehicle you need something to isolate the camera from the road bumps. That means more equipment than I would ever want to have hanging off my bike unless it was for a short project type shoot.

Whatever you decide, I hope you get some shots to hang onto... and share!

Back