free website stats program Vests when riding | Harley Davidson Forums

Vests when riding

UCWAYNE

Banned
Just wondering how many of you wear a leather vest when you are riding? Anf if you weart one, why?

I usually choose not to wear one due to the warm temps here is south Georgia.

Just curious
Wayne:13:

I have and wear one of two. Depending on what I am doing. One for PGR missions and another for Southern Cruiser Rides. Good place to put sunglasses when not in use or gum just what ever small stuff you need to stash.

I wear a vest when it's not too hot because it is slimming.:D
The real reason is my holster clips to the inner pocket very nicely. Also it's where I have sewn my favorite patches.

I wear my vest because the inside pocket does hold my wallet a lot better than my jeans does. Also, to be honest with you, it looks cool!:p

i used to off and on when i was riding a touring model. now with the dyna i will be using it and also be in search of a light denim one

Leather vest is convenient (plenty of inside and outside pocket storage), provides a bit of upper torso warmth and does have a certain amount of "cool" factor for pins and what not. :D

Actually, I wear an orange/reflective Icon mcycle vest b/c my wife wants me around for awhile (over my leather, of course). Guess a guy can never be too safe...:s

Attachments

• Icon Vest.jpg
    Icon Vest.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 26
Back