free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

1,624 views from the members of reading these Post on this Thread.
That ought to get their attention..... Bad PR in many post and is read by a lot of UN-happy members(1642) and just think of the word of mouth from Us...

Hope they Wake-up..

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the support. About 12 club members are riding over with me tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I get back home.

Joe, sorry to hear of your bad experience with Northshore Harley. I bought my bike from them 3 years ago on recommendation from several satisfied friends. They were very efficient in handling a couple of minor warranty fixes for me. Have noticed of late that it appears their service dept. quality has been slipping. Thank goodness I do most of my own maintenance. Don't know whether it is the quality of the techs or the management but either way it is the management that it ultimately responsible. Good idea to take the route you are taking. If that doesn't do it I wouldn't hesitate to go to the owner, he may not be aware of the situation. They need to know that in such a bad economy the difference between sucess and failure in business under present conditions is very narrow. I have referred several buyers to them in the past but until I see marked improvement I will not continue to do so. Good luck with your efforts and hope to meet you on the road sometime.

Redfish, so how do YOU think this happened? Could the bike have been run without it's mufflers or what?

Red,

Do you have a picture of the bike the day you brought it in.

The few times I left my bike for warranty work the service writer went over the bike with me to note any nicks or scratches that they might get blamed for and had me sign his report.
Was this activity performed when you left the bike?

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

This is the e-mail I sent on Joe's behalf.

So, Your service department did some shoddy work on a fellow riders bike which lead to some serious damage, and now you won't stand behind your work or even accept responsibility. Not cool. Now people all around the world know they shouldn't deal with you.

Dave

Very angry customer - Harley Davidson Community

I emailed them also. Boy is their computer going to busy Monday morning.

Back