free website stats program Very angry customer | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Very angry customer

Redfish -This is inexcusable. How could a dealer possible deny the fact that they worked on your bike. Especially with all the documentation that you have. This is such a shame after all the business that you and by recommending Friends to buy there.The fact that all the friction they are creating tells me that there are some really bad business practices in place. Hopefully they will own up to it and just take care of it like they should have from the start. If not I guess a attorney is going to be needed to solve this one. Best of luck to you.

I have already contacted warranty like I said. They say the wires must be replaces...safety issue. I want the service dept to fess up to the store manager about the work they did.

Sorry to hear about all your going through. Harley does like happy customers and they will let the dealer know if your not happy. Good luck with it!

Sorry to hear about all your going through. Harley does like happy customers and they will let the dealer know if your not happy. Good luck with it!

I called HD customer service. Basically they said it was on the dealer. Nothing they could really do unless they started getting too many complaints about a dealer. They referred me to warranty.

I called HD customer service. Basically they said it was on the dealer. Nothing they could really do unless they started getting too many complaints about a dealer. They referred me to warranty.

Means, nothing other than the fact it is customer service covering up...but I bet they did talk to the HD Dealer on the side...just to make them aware that they are being monitored.

Redfish - I remember the post when you picked up the bike, so I know you have all the paperwork to back up your claim...a little additional heat like a well written letter to the BBB, David Horowitz or local TV/Radio/Newspaper personality and the Attorney General can get things popping there pretty quick.

Means, nothing other than the fact it is customer service covering up...but I bet they did talk to the HD Dealer on the side...just to make them aware that they are being monitored.

Redfish - I remember the post when you picked up the bike, so I know you have all the paperwork to back up your claim...a little additional heat like a well written letter to the BBB, David Horowitz or local TV/Radio/Newspaper personality and the Attorney General can get things popping there pretty quick.

I am going to give the store manager the chance to make it right. He should, after all his own service manager lied to him.

Back