free website stats program Vertigo, any one here have it | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vertigo, any one here have it

Keeping you in my prayers Jack!

Thanks Joy and everyone here. I feel pretty positive the ENT guys @ The Mayo will get me fixed up, It beats the Redhead stretching my neck, I will let y'all know how it goes

Update, went to The Mayo on Tuesday and Wednesday, No signs of Vertigo, Cat scan came back OK, waiting on NEW glasses should be ready by Thursday, Now I will be able to see what The Red head really looks like OOPS did I just say that HAAAAAA

I hope its that simple for you Jack. I'm sure the Red head does too!

Update, went to The Mayo on Tuesday and Wednesday, No signs of Vertigo, Cat scan came back OK, waiting on NEW glasses should be ready by Thursday, Now I will be able to see what The Red head really looks like OOPS did I just say that HAAAAAA

Uh-oh out comes the rolling pin:D. Glad to hear you are getting it wupped!

My mom (76) is in incredible physical condition bloodwork and blood pressure included but she has vertigo. She was given some exercises simple enough that has really helped her. She walks a lot each day and before the exercises to "tame" the vertigo, she sometimes would end up in the woods unable to make it back to the street.

If anyone is interested in what these exercises may be, pm me and I will find out from her.

ps............glad they have edit on these things...no wonder I had trouble with English in school.

Back