free website stats program vermont | Harley Davidson Forums

vermont

kevman

My wife and I have rented a house in southern Vermont for the second week of July. Does anyone have some suggestions for good riding roads in southern Vermont? Thanks in advance for any help!

It's hard to go wrong anywhere in Vermont. Rt 100 is popular and has many side roads to explore.

Check this website, these are the experts when it comes to riding in New England. NER

July may be the perfect time to ride Vermont, not too much rain and the mountain valleys provide relief if it gets too hot. Nothing better than stopping for a picnic by a mountain stream.

Also lots of things to do and see while you are out and about. Check the Vermont Vacation Guide

I'm sure you will enjoy Vermont, it's one of the most idyllic places in the country.

Last year, my friend and I traveled through Vermont while checking out New England. What a beautiful state. Hope you enjoy your ride.

That NER looks like a great site. :)

Mt. Washington in NH is always fun.

Roads in Quebec are not as good they should be.

But that is a beautiful part of the country, enjoy !

Vermont's a beautiful state. A trip through the Green Mountains would be worth the ride. Woodstock seemed to me the quintessential New England town. It's great country. We spent a lot of time just finding covered bridges, and that was time well spent.

I would suggest a ride from Mad River Glen to Smugglers Notch (Ski Resorts) and then northward along the Canadian border. That 105 up north is nice with some drastic geography changes!

Really beautiful country up that way. Lot's of cows too!

Back