free website stats program Velcro tape from Harbour Freight | Harley Davidson Forums

Velcro tape from Harbour Freight

I should have used that stuff for my mind then, because I've lost that many years ago :bigsmiley8:

:lolrolling..........They just opened a new store 20 miles from me and I all ready have a wish list....Just need money....:)

Gee THANKS Jack. I stopped by Harbor Freight today to get my $6 roll of velcro tape. $89 later (including velcro) I walked out! :bigsmiley19:

Seriously, I had coupons for a few other things I needed.

Gee THANKS Jack. I stopped by Harbor Freight today to get my $6 roll of velcro tape. $89 later (including velcro) I walked out! :bigsmiley19:

I cannot sit still and let you blame Jack for over spending at Harbor Freight. I think it is a national tradition.:bigsmiley8:

:p And it aint even Black Friday yet:p

I know it's a big day for most but I try not to go shopping on Black Friday. Those weasels have bait out everywhere! Talk about overspending!!! If you're smart you won't go near HF or the tool sections at Sears, Lowes, or Home Depot.:D We won't even talk about the Harley dealer.

I think that what drives Harbor Frieght is the loss leader specials to get you into the store for no one just buys the sale item.... I am always amazed when I visit a store how much STUFF people buy......

Back