free website stats program Vegetarians / No Meat | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vegetarians / No Meat

I must confess :D..Here is how I realy feel...Things have gone to far when some people think everything needs to change for them...If you dont like the food, bring your own..If you dont want to go in the bar, Im ok if you want to wait out side or drive by and I dont drink..We all have choices.. Whats next, A new law that says one must have a salad bar at a pig roast ??.Or we must stop at your church for services?? A lot of times on here I sometimes dont say how I feel because I dont want to offend someone. I understand if you dont like my opinion...:coffee

I eat meats, alot of it. But I had a freind some time ago that didnt eat meat and his big problem wasnt a health issue but a cruellty issue on how some slaughter houses are run, and even some farms.

He told me to look up a video, "what the meat industry doesnt want you to know" and i gotta say I couldnt watch the whole thing. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

From then on I never questioned anyone for being a veg again.

Just another point of view I thought worth mentioing..and yes, I still eat meats.
I Googled Vegetarian the other day and it appeared the most prominent
reason for it's support was in fact "cruelty" to animals. I found it ironic to
be concerned about cruelty when animals themselves are horrendous killers
of others such as grass eaters,which makes them vegetarians. Just another
point of view.:(

I must confess :D..Here is how I realy feel...Things have gone to far when some people think everything needs to change for them...If you dont like the food, bring your own..If you dont want to go in the bar, Im ok if you want to wait out side or drive by and I dont drink..We all have choices.. Whats next, A new law that says one must have a salad bar at a pig roast ??.Or we must stop at your church for services?? A lot of times on here I sometimes dont say how I feel because I dont want to offend someone. I understand if you dont like my opinion...:coffee

I feel the need to come to the defense of the biking community. We as bikers, riders, enthusist whatever, are driven to riding by a need for individual freedom. From where I stand we all want freedom of choice, freedom to do the things we want to do without interference, as long as we are not stomping on someone elses freedom. What is served at any event is up to the promoters and or the business selling the product. Would you go to a steak house and demand that they have a veg/seafood/italian menu etc. etc.? I don't begrudge your menu choice, if you don't like what is being served don't patronize that event or business. Freedom of choice.

You guys are right on, as a biker , I dont care what others do or believe, as long as it doesnt effect me or mine. I certainly dont put up with anyone pushing their agenda on me either and have no prob saying so.

I'd like to go on with this rant , however um, ya know forum rules...:D

You guys are right on, as a biker , I dont care what others do or believe, as long as it doesnt effect me or mine. I certainly dont put up with anyone pushing their agenda on me either and have no prob saying so.

I'd like to go on with this rant , however um, ya know forum rules...:D

Well said WAR HORSE may be this is why we are a cut above and people do not understand how simple a biker life style can be JMO:s

Well said WAR HORSE may be this is why we are a cut above and people do not understand how simple a biker life style can be JMO:s

It really is that simple Jack, maybe thats why most dont get it. Guess if ya cant over-complicate something , theres no reason to try to understand it.

Theres more people that enjoy drama then what it means to really enjoy life.

Dont understand why shootin straight is such a problem and PC incorrect..

It really is that simple Jack, maybe thats why most dont get it. Guess if ya cant over-complicate something , theres no reason to try to understand it.

Theres more people that enjoy drama then what it means to really enjoy life.

Dont understand why shootin straight is such a problem and PC incorrect..

Yep it really is that simple, why make it any harder than it has to be that is why we pay TAXES :newsmile082:

There is a saying...: "Don't sweat the small stuff for most everything is small stuff." I guess some just don't live by that rule and easily get all rowd up..
As to trying to understand WarHorse I believe that you can become numb to all the senseless energy and ways that those trying to influence you as there point of view is not only the correct view, but the best way to do something..

On the "cruelty issue", how many of us wear leather jackets? Haven't yet heard of a single cow voluntarily giving up its hide. :coffee

Did hear that PETA objects to fur and not to leather because it is safer to harass rich old ladies than motorcyclists.

Back