free website stats program Vectored Images For Banners | Harley Davidson Forums

Vectored Images For Banners

twooodogz

I have a freind looking to make Harley banners for his garage or some motorcycle art that is not copyrighted. The banner guys at work are telling me the best files would be vectored but they are hard to find in something that doesn't look like kindergarten drawings, anyone have a good resource for vectored MOTORCYCLE art?

I have a freind looking to make Harley banners for his garage or some motorcycle art that is not copyrighted. The banner guys at work are telling me the best files would be vectored but they are hard to find in something that doesn't look like kindergarten drawings, anyone have a good resource for vectored MOTORCYCLE art?

I'm pretty sure he'd have to get them on disk from someone or else create them himself. Vector art is not in a format that can be downloaded from a website. I think someone could transmit them to you but I doubt that they are downloadable in that format from say a clipart website.

You should try "Brandsoftheworld.com". You can download all types of logos, including HD that are ready to print or cut on a vinyl cutter.

i did mange to find a few pdf's out there with logos. Even found the circle skull vectored. Most pdf's I found had the bar and sheild embedded in an eagle on the last page. I took the circle skull and recreated the font because even in vector it wasn't done very well. Still looking for at least one more really cool piece of artwork for his garage. You should see this garage the walls are paneled in chrome diamond plate even the cabinets have diamond plate front panels. I should take pics and post them on here.

Yea...show some pix. My son has a vinyl graphics shop if I knew what you wanted we might be able to make something for you....You might try Dreamstime.com. They sell all kinds of art work. Do a search for "Motorcycle Art". There prices are not to bad.

Last edited:
Back