free website stats program Vanity Tags | Harley Davidson Forums

Vanity Tags

HermitKing

I applied for pesonalized lisence plate for my 09 RK. My new number will be NONE....if they ever get here. Got my registratrion...and in the corner where it says Lisence Number: it says NONE. After waiting 7 weeks...still no tag.
I imagine ...some poor prisoner who stamps the tags, went down the list until he came to the one that said NONE. Probably stumped him. I imagine him standin there scratching his head, wondering whether to leave it blank...or just skip it.....Poor guy.
He must have just skipped it. I have to go to the courthouse and sign a notorized statement saying I did not recieve my tag in the mail.
While I am there I am gonna apply for another tag...for my other bike. The new number for it will be VOID.
Sure hope I never get pulled over....not likely to get an warning tickets from now on....:D

Like your tag names:bigsmiley12:. :newsmile100: Yep, I can see the poor guy asking his supervisor for guidance and them both being stumped.:lolrolling

If you get pulled over, just show the officer your registration. Yes sir, it says right there Tag number "NONE". Let him figure it out. :bigsmiley23:

I read an article somewhere about a guy whose plate was NO TAGS.

When law enforcement would find an abandoned vehicle with no plates, they would write no tags for the plate.

Of course the computer would generate a citation or whatever and send it to him.

Apparently he enjoyed going to court and proving that the description of the vehicle did not match his and get the charge dismissed.

I lead a pretty dull life but personally I have better things to do.

Here in NC it costs like I think 24.00 for plates. For the novelty plates its 50.00. I used to have VTWN-HD. Though it reads like VTwin Harley Davidson. I did it for my product. V-Twin Heat Deflectors. Anyways. I didnt care for the fact that I had to pay 50 a year for renewal as apposed to 24.

zoood

Just so happens...that today I got a letter from a far away town...apparently..either the prisoner who printed the tags...stole them, got released and got a parkin ticket...which of course they want me to pay...lol I thought the same as you ..they entered NONE in the computer....and it kicked out my name and address. But DMV says the ticket was issued to a motorcycle with my tags on it.
I hope the cops are lookin for a bike with lisence number NONE. If they are confused, and lookin for a bike without plates....of course...that would be.....ME:small3d031:

Vanity tags here are twenty bucks extra per year. Fairly cheap bling..compared to Harley custom chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH...Its gettin worse. Trying to report stolen tags. This county says report to state...because the tags were never in this county. They were stolen..and used on the other side of the state...got a parkin ticket less than 5 miles from the penitentary were they were printed.
The state says report it to the city were they were stolen and and used long enough to get a parking ticket.
The city of Sioux Falls says report it to the county were I live...back to square one.
I got a BAD FEELIN...:small3d002:

Back