free website stats program Vance & Hines | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance & Hines

Trek

I have Vance & Hines Monster Ovals on my 09 Ultra and just noticed that the left chrome tip is flaking where it meets muffler. Has anyone had any experience with this happening? If so what are my options with V&H? Do you think they will replace for no charge? What is the best avenue for contacting them?

Try contacting whoever you got them from (supplier) and see what kind of warranty they have. I would think they would stand behind their product.

Like Jeff said calling Vance and Hines is your best option. I had their exhaust once and the clip where the hose clamp that hold the shield onto the pipe broke at the weld. It was a couple years old called and had no luck in replacing at N/C. s

Thanks for the quick replies. If I read the warranty correctly they only cover for 90 days. I went by my local dealer, not where I got the pipes from, and they are going to call V&H and see what they can do. Hopefully some good. They have taken pretty good care of me in the past, we'll see. However the pipes are 6 years old. I'll let you know what the outcome is.

after about 4 years seems they start to flake a little either from rubbing or vibration been my experience

Back