free website stats program Vance & Hines | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance & Hines

I was looking on V&H web site and they do not list the Big Shot Duals for FL models anymore. You may have to look into the Dresser Duals or the Power Duals. I have no idea in what year V&H stopped making the Big Shot Duals but it had to be after 08.

I was looking on V&H web site and they do not list the Big Shot Duals for FL models anymore. You may have to look into the Dresser Duals or the Power Duals. I have no idea in what year V&H stopped making the Big Shot Duals but it had to be after 08.

The site I'm looking on has them for $709.00

@ironmark; V&H will package their headers (power/big shot) with certain pipes (big shots) so it's an entire system. I'm guessing this is what Curveball's looking at purchasing.

@Curveball; definitely make sure the headers come w/pipes so it's the complete exhaust & at that price...it should be correct. Also, if you're looking to reduce exhaust heat in your '11 UL - need to add tuner w/exhaust so you can adjust the lean condition of the motor. Do some research, but Dobeck Performance products (TFI, GEN3 & GEN4) are highly recommended.

@ironmark; V&H will package their headers (power/big shot) with certain pipes (big shots) so it's an entire system. I'm guessing this is what Curveball's looking at purchasing.

My V&H Big Shot Duals do not come with a head pipe and a muffler, each cylinder has its own 1 piece pipe from the cylinder to the rear. That is what makes them look so nice IMO there are no joints in the pipe that could cause a exhaust leak and the heat shield is 1 piece so there are no seams. The slash cut tips are optional.

@Curveball; definitely make sure the headers come w/pipes so it's the complete exhaust & at that price...it should be correct. Also, if you're looking to reduce exhaust heat in your '11 UL - need to add tuner w/exhaust so you can adjust the lean condition of the motor. Do some research, but Dobeck Performance products (TFI, GEN3 & GEN4) are highly recommended.

Agreed...Going with Gen4

My V&H Big Shot Duals do not come with a head pipe and a muffler, each cylinder has its own 1 piece pipe from the cylinder to the rear. That is what makes them look so nice IMO there are no joints in the pipe that could cause a exhaust leak and the heat shield is 1 piece so there are no seams. The slash cut tips are optional.

That is what I'm looking at...I like the clean lines.

Back