free website stats program vance and hines twin slash cut slip ons | Harley Davidson Forums

vance and hines twin slash cut slip ons

rperk60

anyone have these slipons? What due u think about them. Can i run these on a 2010 ultra without adding fuel and using the stock AC.. Cant afford full stage one right now
WAP.gif

I just got the straightshot slip ons and they look and sound great. They don't look as nice as the full replacement pipes but you don't have to add a tuner or put it on a dyno. For the price they do what I want them to do which is look nicer than the stock pipes and a little louder.

rperk60; pipes only = OK (no tune needed). Just few recommendations to save possible headache's later. I always replace muffler clamps w/exhaust mods + get some HT silicone (liqiod copper) and run a bead along inner side of pipe opening. This gives you a tight pipe/header seal & prevents annoying air leaks which cause pops/gurgling during accel/decel. Enjoy & have fun w/those new pipes - V&H make good stuff!

i run these mufflers on mine. that was the first thing i did. i love the sound, it's there when you need it and purrs down the highway at speed. the next year i installed dresser duals, stage one air cleaner and a fuel pack...these are always things you cand add later. but as iceman said...just the mufflers and clamps and bead. nothing else needed. i think good choice
patrick

Back