free website stats program Vance and Hines or Screamin Eagle | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines or Screamin Eagle

Looking to put to have the stage 3 done at the Harley shop and trying to decide on either Screamin Eagle or Vance and Hines mufflers. lets here about some prefences!

Both are excellent quality. Had SE on my sportster, nice sound, looked good. You could try searching the websites for sound bytes to get an idea of how they sound. You may also want to look at Rush, also very good quality, I have them on my softail.

I have always had Vance and Hines.They and Harley have the fastest drag racing Vrod. :)

Hey Harttoo, Nice bike I just bought a brand new limited like you have only amber whiskey and black, Wausau Harley had two 2014s left one was a roadglide and one was a limited. Both were nice but I chose the limited. I have almost 900 miles on it, and love it. Probably going for one this afternoon.

Hey Harttoo, Nice bike I just bought a brand new limited like you have only amber whiskey and black, Wausau Harley had two 2014s left one was a roadglide and one was a limited. Both were nice but I chose the limited. I have almost 900 miles on it, and love it. Probably going for one this afternoon.

Enjoy!I have 17000 miles on Mine.Limited is easy to love!

+1 for Vance and Hines.

I've had V&H exhaust on both my bikes and haven't been disappointed. If you have the money to spare, get the headers with the pipes. You wont be disappointed. My new 2015 FLHXS has Dresser Duals with Twin Slash Ovals and it has a nice growl now. I love riding down the hiway and hearing my exhaust noise in stereo thanks to my Dresser Duals. I won't ever buy a bike without headers again. Good luck.

Back