free website stats program Vance and Hines Fuel Pak ????? | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines Fuel Pak ?????

muccimr

2010 Ultra Limited. SE Stage One air filter, SE 255 Cam, Bub true duals, BuB Stealth baffels and Vance and Hines fuel Pak. Since VH does not have a published menu map for this setup, an email must be sent to VH technical for a map. Two Emails, 2 different maps. FP4171. FP4181. Not sure of the correct menu but ran the FP4181. Bikeke ran so lean, that sitting on the bike was like sitting on a furnace. 700 miles from home VH fuel Pak died. Had to take fuel Pak off to get bike to run. Makes me wonder about Vance and Hines..

I can't speak for the V&H fuel pak, but I have had dealings with them on their exhaust systems. They were very professional and stood behind their product 100%. Have you gotten back to them with your problem?

Call them and speak directly to someone!! I thought I had a bit of pinging and the tech had me reset two modes. I only find super heat on really hot days down here, gotta get rid of the cat still!!!

Agree 100% with everyone here. Lost a Fishtail on my V&H exhaust, sent an email with pics and followed up with a phone call and was told new fishtail was on it ways. Can't get much better than that.

Back