free website stats program Vance and Hines big shots | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines big shots

little_earl

I ordered big shot longs with a stage 1 and race turner and when I was at the dealer they had a new set of big shots that a guy didnt like and they offered them to me at a good discount. I said ok but am nevous if I will like them on my Heritage. Does anybody have pics of big shots on a heritage?

Great pipes! I have them on my 2006 Heritage. I'm running with the Big Shots Long set, but they also come with in a Staggered configuration.

Attachments

• DSC_0063.jpg
    DSC_0063.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF2016.jpg
    DSCF2016.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 52
Great pipes! I have them on my 2006 Heritage. I'm running with the Big Shots Long set, but they also come with in a Staggered configuration.

Thanks. I've googled the longs and the regular big shots and the big shots don't go back to the rear of the tire, They look good and was trying to get a mental pic. Still can't wait to get her out of the beauty shop.

Got the pipes; stage 1; and race turner. Man she looks good. Runs like a differant bike. Dynoed at 76 hp and 89 tq. Wished I'd done it sooner. Bigshots are a little loud but I'm half deaf so does'nt bother me.

Back