Vance and Hines big shots

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by little_earl, Feb 15, 2010.

1. little_earl

little_earl Active Member

I ordered big shot longs with a stage 1 and race turner and when I was at the dealer they had a new set of big shots that a guy didnt like and they offered them to me at a good discount. I said ok but am nevous if I will like them on my Heritage. Does anybody have pics of big shots on a heritage?

2. airdrie

airdrie Member

Great pipes! I have them on my 2006 Heritage. I'm running with the Big Shots Long set, but they also come with in a Staggered configuration.

Attached Files:

3. little_earl

Thanks. I've googled the longs and the regular big shots and the big shots don't go back to the rear of the tire, They look good and was trying to get a mental pic. Still can't wait to get her out of the beauty shop.

4. DANNY MC

DANNY MC Active Member

Got the Longshots on my 09 Heritage Softail Classic,look great and sound is superb,go for it!!!!!!

5. bopkid

bopkid Member

I have them on my 2008 Heritage and love the sound they make, they also look good.

6. little_earl

Got the pipes; stage 1; and race turner. Man she looks good. Runs like a differant bike. Dynoed at 76 hp and 89 tq. Wished I'd done it sooner. Bigshots are a little loud but I'm half deaf so does'nt bother me.

7. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

That's a healthy stage 1 Earl, got any pic's??????

8. little_earl

Thanks, couldn't resize so had to retake one. Here she is.

Attached Files: