V-Rod Bagger

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ironmark, Jan 11, 2010.

1. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

Has anyone seen the V-Rod turned into a touring bike ? There is a company that has all the parts that you need to turn a V-Rod into a Road Glide style touring Bike . Check out Cycle Visions I clicked on VRSC & then click on Road-Rod .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
  2. Buzzard 059

Buzzard 059 Member

I heard after 2013 all production bikes over 500 made would be liquid cooled.
    if so we may all want a v-rod

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Looks nice, but you could save some ca$h & just buy a bagger. Adding all required parts for this mod together looks a tad $pendy.

4. Crocker

Crocker Active Member

I happend to see a Vrod done like this over the summer ,I was very pleased with the quality of the parts and fittment , It looked natural so to speak everything blended in very well ,Being a owner of a Vrod ,I dont think they will ever make the REVO engine there main stable and think they will do what ever they have to do to keep the aircooled alive , and I own a Vrod and feel its the best HD mechanicly I have owned .

5. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

HD of Ocala Florida had one for sale on their lot a couple of months back and to be honest if I had not just bought the EG I might have bought that. Had radio navigation forward controls, nice paint match (two tone Blue) Overall a nice ride. tried talking my twin brother into buying it but he was content with his RK. I test road it and it was smooth...real smooth. I am still toying with the idea of building one.

6. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

theres a 2003 sitting at motor city hd in farmington not sure who did the conversion but looks decent

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

course with the small tank how is it really a touring machine

8. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

Small tank is made up by better ....ummmm....gas milage???

9. SeaBass67

SeaBass67 Member

There's a good write up on one in the current Hot Bike Baggers OR American Iron - Can't remember which!!

10. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member