free website stats program V&H with PC V what map to use | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H with PC V what map to use

SoCal Rider

I recently purchased Vance & Hines dresser duals headers and V&H Fishtail slip ons along with the Screamin Eagle eliminator air filter and a Power Commander V.

Looking at the Power Commander I do not see a map for that setup. Wich map do you think is the closest? I would imagine I am not the first one with this setup??? If you have the same setup what map are you running??

2010 FLHRC

Thanks.....:bigsmiley22:

If stock 96" & stock cams try M15-003-036

I ran M15-003-023 in my 103 w/ 255 cams and it was great.

AutoTune works wonders!

The autotune will be my next purchase for sure. There is a map for my setup but with V&H basic slip ons... I'll try the one you mentioned and maybe the m15-011-017 and see how she runs...parts should all be here this Friday... hoping for a big difference from bone stock... well at least in sound and temp...

Thanks for the reply:bigsmiley12:

Can't find what map is suitable for your application, call powercommanderand ask for help in finding what will get you real close short of a dino, as each motor will be slightly different. Powercommander is in Las Vegas. Road trip and dino, great vacation

Can't find what map is suitable for your application, call powercommanderand ask for help in finding what will get you real close short of a dino, as each motor will be slightly different. Powercommander is in Las Vegas. Road trip and dino, great vacation

I think I'll contact them and see what they can do... LOVE Vegas... I am a Nevada transplant.. lived in Reno (definitely not Vegas) for quite a while.

I couldn't wait 'till this weekend to install everything at once so I just installed the breather and PC V. They had a map for that,,, sounds good.

I am looking forward to bolting on the new exhaust and hearing the motor for the 1st time :cheers

I'm curious about something SoCal, according to your signature you're riding a 2010 model. By putting on the true duels, does that effect your warranty? Reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of doing the same thing thereby getting rid of the cat's and mine is still under warranty.

Watch guy,a few people will be along here to say no with the magnassun act. It could void your warranty they have to prove that it caused whatever problem you have like your emmissions warranty. It will depend on your dealer more than anything else I believe. I got another set of '10 headpipes and gutted those get rid of the cat you and your motor will love it.
I bought a tfi from a member here to richen the bike up alittle it is loads better from stock they would have to trow me in jail to put the cat back on.:D

Last edited:
The dealer is more than happy to sell ya a set of pipes and not say a word about warranity. Have not heard of any state doing emmission testing yet.

Huh,,,??? My dealer offered to sell me the entire setup so I don't think it's a problem... I just bought the bike new a couple of months ago and I really hate the sound ( actually I like the sound there is just not enough of it)
and I love the looks of the fish tails so the parts deliver Friday and I am installing them Friday afternoon..

I installed the screamin eagle airfilter assembly and PC V last night, the PC website had a map for that so I installed it and commuted to and from work today and it ran rough,,, rough enough that I am going out to the garage now to make sure I have the right map... still no map for the new setup but I am willing to try a few different ones and I am sure I will find one that works...

I am probably going to get the "autotune" add on in a couple weeks...

I talked with the service manager today about the issue and was told that they are fine with just about whatever mod's I make as long as they aren't the cause of any damage. I was however cautioned about traveling in the US and having problems with a warranty issue with some dealers. I'm really leaning towards the Power Dual's from V&H but also need to keep in mind the sound level increase. My bike currently runs at 91.5 db's at 2500 rpm with V&H Monster Ovals and stock head pipes. That's 1.5 under the maximum allowable here in BC. I'm curious as to what a set of Power Dual's would bump that up to.

Back