free website stats program V & H Throttle Pack?? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

V & H Throttle Pack??

I've seen them in the $130's as well.
I'm a little stretched financially so if I can get it on the cheap then better for me.

Take care,
Dave

I can sense a lag when twisting the throttle very fast, and I also see jerky throttle when trying to accelerate really slowly. TBW seems awkward to someone who has ridden carbureted cable Harleys the last 15 years. I just bought my 2012 Street glide last fall, have 4000 miles on it, and still find TBW a little awkward. I may go and buy one. If I do I will be sure to report my findings here.

I have installed the throttle pak along with stock head pipes with the cat cut out. All I can say is WOW, I have definitely awakened a beast. Low end torque is a little better, but the upper range has really came alive!!! Highly recommend both mods...

All my engine mods so far on my 2012 103CI - Ness Big Sucker stage 1, V&H Fuelpak, V&H Throttlepak, Rush 4" Big Louie Slash ups with 2-1/2" baffles, and stock head pipes with cat removed. Pretty good performance gains for $$$ spent...

Back