free website stats program V&H Short Shots | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Short Shots

Radar

This may be a silly question but to any of you guys running V&H shorts, does the exhaust hit the feet and legs of the passenger if you are riding 2 up? I love the look of these but I am afraid they will be too close to the girlfriend's legs.

these are the loudest exhausts in the world.i had 'em on my old 883R & even with the quiet baffles in they still gave me headache after 20-30 miles.you'll need ear plugs & your pillion will need a hearing aid fairly soon :D

I have short shots on my 1200c, just tell your pasenger to keep the bottom of their boots off the exhaust pipes and yes they are loud....and it sounds so sweet to hear the rumble of that Harley engine

I don't have short shots but I have pipes that are about the same length, with no baffles and I don't think they are too loud. They in fact make my harley sound like a harley not a homelite weed eater. As far as the exhaust heat I don't think you will have a problem or will your passenger as you are moving as the gas is leaving the end of the pipe. WHen I pull out from a stop sometimes I can feel the exhaust on my right leg, but no heat really, I can feel the air moving out of the pipe. My wife has no complaints on the shorter pipes in fact she says it is cooler without a pipe under her butt (as the stock setup)

Back