free website stats program V&H monsters | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H monsters

caseyleiser

I,ve got monster mufflers on my 103 c.i. ultra and really like the sound. A friend of mine has a 88 c.i. ultra and wants the same sound as mine. I,m wondering if any one out there have monsters on an 88 motor and if they like the sound o.k. I,d hate to see him spend 7 or 8 hundred and not like it. His bike is stock I guess he can get by with just mufflers, not sure maybe someone can let me know? Thanks for any info.:bigsmiley21::bigsmiley21:

may be a little trouble but pull yours off & put them on his bike, see how they sound..

great idea ultrat. mine should come off easy, they were only put on last year, his could be a bit tougher but we,ll see. thanks

I've got them on my 01 Ultra with V&H true duals. They sound AWESOME, nice deep rumble but not too loud.

I am afraid he is not going to get the same rumble with the 88 compared to the 103.He will have to upgrade to a stage 1 if he decides to go with those.

A friend of mine has V&H monster ovals on his 03 RK 88" stock, they sounds good.
I have monster ovals on my 05 EGC with stage 1 and I like the way they sound. Not a lot of difference but some. I agree with 03classic there will be a difference in sound between 103" and 88". Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

thanks for the info guys. my dealer has a 15% off sale right now and free pick up and delivery. maybe my bud will bite the bullet and go for it, I don,t feel like pullin my mufflers if I don,t have to.

Back