free website stats program V&H Fuelpak | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Fuelpak

I'm new to HD motor cycles but if you put a good high flowing exhaust and air cleaner can a Harley dealership tune it.

It would require buying a SEST and dyno time. The net result will have to meet "EPA requirements" meaning 13:6 A/F at WOT and 14.6 at mid range cruise.

(Some call that a tune)

Thanks Tank. That's what I thought...they can't just deny the warranty because the owner added a Fuelpak. Besides, neither the Fuelpak or the TFI "modifies" the engine. Both are easily removed to put the bike back into stock configuration. I think it would be pretty hard to prove that the installation of either of these products caused an engine problem unless the owner ignored the settings recommended by the manufacturer.

I'm running the V&H recomended settings and it is running cooler so I think it's not too lean. The air intake leak you are talking about, do you mean around the air filter where it mounts to the throtle body?

Hello People. I have a big air sucker, rush 2.25 slip ons on a 2006 Electra Glide running a v&H fuel pak. The Fuel Pak reads 10 on the display. What does the 10 mean? Is the 1 for fuel and the 0 for air? Do you think it was never set up properly for my configuration. The dealer put it on. The only reason I question their ability now is because they inspected my bike in the beginning of the season but never put an inspection sticker on. So I have been riding all summer with no sticker. For of those people that don't know in NY you have to have your bike inspected every year.

Back