free website stats program V&H Fuelpak | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Fuelpak

reservecop

I have been wanting to do a stage 1 and some new mufflers on my 2010 Ultra. i believe i have decided to go with the fuelpak from vance and hines. i have read both good and bad about this product but have no experience with it. i am looking for input before i pull the trigger and buy one.

Yes what glider said. I bought a fuel pack only because I wasnt on this fourm at the time. The fuel pack works good but the tech help was not so good and I also think the TFI is a better unit.

I'm also looking for a programmer. From what I can gather the two I have heard the most about is the Power Commander V and SERT. The PC V seems to have more versatility. It also offers free downloads. Unlike the SERT. You may want to check with Fuel Moto. For more details.
:newsmile108: Good Luck

I have experience with the PC V with auto tune(works outstanding) and the V&H fuelpak on my son's 2009 Fatboy. He has Ness filter and cycle shack 2.5" slip ons. For simplicity and performance the V&H fuel pak works fine. The bike actually runs cooler and a lot better than stock. Like said previously, if you are just doing the stage 1 with exhaust & intake, the fuel pak works fine and is easy to install(very easy when compared to the PC V & auto tunes-they are a very tight fit on an Ultra).

Another vote for TFI - love mine. Easy install (pull tank & plug(s)), quick tuning & ready for any/all upgrades. Plus they have awesome discounts, if you're public service, military, or forum member.

My Vote is for the TFI.Called Dallas,he had it in my hand in two days.Put a 700+ mile weekend ride on my 2011 FLHTK and I am very satisfied.

I have the V&H fuel pac and am very pleased with it. As said, it is probably the simplest and easiest to install which is why I went with it in the first place. However, if you're going go beyond a stage 1 modification, then one of the other units would be a better move.

Ok Ok Ok...Thats it, Im goiing to tell the truth..Most all of you love the TFI and because I respect the option of the moderators on here I beleve the TFC is a fine unit and I didnt want to offend aneyone and so I went with the flow..Im sorry I did so because thats not who I am so here it goes...I love my vance and hines big radi pipes and my feulpak and stage 1 air kit My bike runs great. Thank you, MAT.:)

Back