free website stats program V&H Dresser Duals or Power Duals | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Dresser Duals or Power Duals

pahdrider

Got an 09 Ultra with Stage 1, TFI, and V&H Monster Ovals. Looking at dropping the stock header pipes and replacing with true duels to drop a little more heat and up the performance slightly. I like the looks of the V&H dresser duals but realize that the performance may be better with the power duals.

Anyone got experience with the difference between the two ?? Also, should I expect any big difference in sound ? I like the low bass sound from the MOs that I have now.

Thanks for the help .......

You will drop the heat with the TD head pipe setup and increase the mid range a bit, but first make sure the mufflers you have are compatable with the TD headpipes, some mufflers are specific for stock head pips only because they factor in the crossover, So check that out first with V&H then if they are your good to go.

Thanks for the input guys. The only other question I have is regardless of which V&H header system I go with, I can adjust the TFI to handle the mod.

I'll let you know which way I go.......

I'd go power duals all the way. Just put them on my buddies SG and they are fantastic. good luck.

Back