free website stats program V&H Big Radius Black Installed on Street Bob (PICS) | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Big Radius Black Installed on Street Bob (PICS)

So I just had a set of the new black Vance & Hines Big Radius pipes installed on my 08 Street Bob this weekend. I also had a Big Sucker air kit put in and it was dyno tuned with the SE Race Tuner. The results of the dynojet were Max Power = 72.30 and Max Torque = 87.14. Not sure if that's any good or not, but I did it for the sound and the looks. Also had some SE Performance spark plug wires put on for a little color against all the black.

LOVE these pipes! They look fantastic with this bike and the sound is great! I had a set of V&H Straightshot slipons on my 883L, and while they were a little bit louder than these, they didn't have as deep a tone or as much rumble to them. The Big Radius on the SB sound very aggressive with a nice deep growl. I notice between gears there's a type of boiling, gurgle sound that almost sounds like when a dog growls and then breaths in. I'm guessing that's a result of the Big Sucker in combination with the pipes.

Here's some pics...

vh_radius0.jpg

vh_radius1.jpg

vh_radius2.jpg

vh_radius3.jpg

vh_radius4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice! I want to put Big Radius on mine (except in chrome)...already asked about em at the shop....gonna have to save a little for that project though...LOL!

but can anyone tell me why thay dont do the black ones for older dynas....looks like im going to buy chrome ones and ceranic coat them unless someone can tell me different???

hooey

looks great. my favorite pipes but gonna have to wait awhile for mine. I put myself on a spending freeze for awhile.

Back