free website stats program V&H Big radius 2 into 2...? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Big radius 2 into 2...?

Good deal. Love the looks of them, love how it changes the bagger exhaust style...I have listened to a lot of pipes here lately, and I am still leaning towards the Monster Ovals.

I installed them on my 09 Low Rider. I love the sound. I would not say they are "really" loud but I had the SE slipons on my Sporty and the big radius are somewhat louder. Find a bike with them on and get him or her to let you hear the pipes in person. Really it's the only way to tell if you like them. I saw a bike at the HD dealer in Abilene and he cranked them up for me. Two weeks later I installed them.

I haven't been able to find anyone with the Big Radius 2 into 2.

Do the Big Radius' have a higher end sound or still a deep rumble that barks when you get on it? Some pipes are loud even if you are just cruising through the gears, I don't want that, others are loud when you romp on it and want to play a little....I do want that.

Concerned that the MO's would not have the volume needed when I want it and the BR's would not have the mellow volume when wanted. Thoughts?

I have V&H BR2 on my chopper. Had them on since I've owned it. The sound is nothing short of awesome. Very deep and loud. Not as loud as other pipes. For example, on my last chopper I had Crack Pipes and they were LOUD.

These have a deep throaty sound that is loud. Not so loud that I've ever got pulled over or looked at by the police. These pipes are hooked up to an 111 S&S motor.

I would recommend them.

pict0005l.jpg

So, let me ask this...if I am just cruising along, going through the gears, riding pretty conservative, are the Big Radius 2 into 2's loud then?? Most of the time I ride real conservative, I don't change at high rev's, or gun it a whole bunch. BUT, when I do, I want to hear about it.

I generally ride back roads, not faster than 60mph and treat my equipment really well. I don't take off like I'm drag racing from a red light, generally change gears around a lower RPM with out the motor straining....but what I want is a good sounding pipe for that type of riding, and then one that will get your attention when feeling fiesty.

I know this is subjective...but based on that info. Are MO's or BR's in your opinion fitting the bill?

The Big Radius fit the bill you just spoke of. Not overly loud when cruzing through town but it you want noticed all you have to do is roll the throtle

I just installed them on my 2006 SG about two weeks ago. They absolutley changed the look of the bike! I love them! They are on the loud side but you will not be disappointed in them at all I think. I am changing my breather just to get the maximum performacnce out of them. They are not cheap so I want to get my moneys worth and i told my wife the breather has to be done since I got the pipes. :D

Back