free website stats program Using Fatboy wheels on a Heritage Softail Classic | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Using Fatboy wheels on a Heritage Softail Classic

I just bought my first Harley. A 2013 Fat Boy. I am new to this forum as well. I have the bullet hole wheels new and in the box if you are interested. Send me a message. I went with a different set of wheels and brought these home in the box. They have been in my garage for less than 2 weeks.

@auav8r : I appreciate the offer but I have an unhealthy lust affair for the solid and smooth fatboy wheels. But thanks anyhow!

@Sunnysideup : No I want to put the older style Fatboy wheels on the Heritage because I have an healthy lust affair for their looks, style, and attitude... :s

But I like the dressing included with the Heritage vs. buying it ALL aftermarket etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2004 FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic with the solid rims off of the Heritage Fatboy. Works fine. I would have it in my profile pic but the site won't take my image no matter how small I make it in size. So I have to find another way to get it on there. Currently (EDIT) I can't get it on there.

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I have an '11 Heritage Softail Classic.

Maybe the cheaper and less traumatic path to accomplishing your objective would be to buy the Fatboy and add the stuff to it that you like from the Heritage (quick-release windshield, bags, concho seat, etc.)? The bikes are very similar with the exception of the appointments that make them the specific model they are.

So rather than mess with the stuff that needs to be kept in alignment, worrying about axle diameter, spacers, etc. - it just may be easier to do it the other way around.

Cheers,

TQ

Hmm. I have an '11 Heritage Softail Classic.

Maybe the cheaper and less traumatic path to accomplishing your objective would be to buy the Fatboy and add the stuff to it that you like from the Heritage (quick-release windshield, bags, concho seat, etc.)? The bikes are very similar with the exception of the appointments that make them the specific model they are.TQ

TQ has the right idea; much better approach IMHO. All the Heritage accessories will bolt right on and very easy to convert from Fatboy to Heritage.

Back