free website stats program Using a Macintosh to upload to You Tube | Harley Davidson Forums

Using a Macintosh to upload to You Tube

Irish Hog

Hey Gang,
Anyone on here using a Mac? Have you been successful on uploading videos to You Tube? I have a new imac and new macbook pro and they both have a program called imovie. It works great for making the movies, but everytime I go to upload a video to You Tube, I get a fail notice? Me and my son shot some videos on the Quads and the dirtbikes after we did all the aftermarket exhaust systems and he wants to upload them to You Tube, but I keep getting a failure notice. Anytips to help?? The camcorder also says it has a one touch upload button to You Tube but I have no clue what to do with that. I was thinking about shooting some before and afters on my bike when I put the new Jackpots on this weekend, but I don't think I will be able to post it, thought it would be nice for someone to hear if they are looking into that brand. Any help from the advanced gadget guys on here would be greatly appreciated.

Double check the username and password you have entered in the iMovie window when you try tu upload movies. If it also fails, introduce a new username and pass or create a new account in YouTube and try again with these data
WAP.gif

Try selecting "export" from the "file" dropdown instead of "share" while in iMov. Export your movie to your desktop under an easily recognizable file name. In a separate tab login to your YT acct, go to ul page and select "browse", pick your just named movie file and it should do fine.
several other possibilities
-you can try exporting to QT as well, save to the desktop and ul the same way onto YT
-try logging in to YT from Firefox and ul the same way

Back