Upgrades

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by HDDon, Nov 29, 2011.

1. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Don't know anyone else feels but this new "LOOK" and the upgrades made to the HD Talking Forum are excellent. My thanks to Speed for keeping this the absolutely best forum on the web. I think congradulations are in order for everyone involved with this upgrade. Thanks again, Don W.

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Like Tank has said this update has put HDTALKING.COM on a playing field that none can compare. The ease of operation and reading and looks are very fluid and professional. From my point of view the update has put the forum where no one else has gone and the way that it is run with the great job of the Mods past and present is why HDTALKING.COM is the "BEST on the NET" bar none.:ap:ap

3. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

What can I say that hasn't been said. Thanks to everyone involved in the upgrade and thanks to all the members who make this the best on the net!!

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

One more reason this is the best , Thanks to Speed and all the hard work done here by all to keep this the Best on the Web:s

5. ballpeen

ballpeen Active Member

Really pretty COOL, you guys did a good job,,, must have been quite an undertaking.. No matter how you got there the end result is GRAND.. Two thumbs-up from me!!!!!!!!!!

6. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

Yes, thanks to Speed and the working staff here for their very generous sharing of their time! :majesty

7. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Nice job guys! Really clean looking now and the new look is fantastic!
    Thanks for doing this for us all!
    No wonder the membership keeps on growing!! :)

8. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Thanks to Speed and company for the new and improved HDT. The place looks brand new. Can someone tell me what happened to the reputation points scale?

1 person likes this.
  9. glider

glider Veteran Member

It has a new and improved icon :D

[​IMG]

10. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

To all who had a part in the upgrades, Thanks it looks Great! & seems faster too.