free website stats program Upgraded the Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Upgraded the Ultra

Nails

Finished my bike this past weekend.
-Vance & Hines 2-1 pro pipe
-Vance & Hines VO2 A/C
-Power Commander III
The pipes are not as loud as the screaming eagle slip on mufflers, the pro pipe has a nice deep rumble. I've got V&H 2-1's on my lowrider and I really like them. I wasn't able to get the Kuryakyn passenger adjustable pegs back on the floorboards with the new pipes. While I had everything off I put in the Rivera Primo Stiffey bushings, anyone else used these? My wife will be glad when the winter is over, seems like I spend way too much $$ on the bikes while they are sitting in the garage.

Attachments

• 9 jan 11 bike 010.jpg
    9 jan 11 bike 010.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 144
Good job w/the upgrades & sweet look'n scoot. I'm waiting for a tad warmer weather before tackling my driving light project install.

That's a 05 Ultra isn't it? I thought that was the only year for the Smoky Gold color. Here's my 05.

Attachments

• IMG_3146 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3146 (Small).JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 40
Finished my bike this past weekend.
-Vance & Hines 2-1 pro pipe
-Vance & Hines VO2 A/C
-Power Commander III
The pipes are not as loud as the screaming eagle slip on mufflers, the pro pipe has a nice deep rumble. I've got V&H 2-1's on my lowrider and I really like them. I wasn't able to get the Kuryakyn passenger adjustable pegs back on the floorboards with the new pipes. While I had everything off I put in the Rivera Primo Stiffey bushings, anyone else used these? My wife will be glad when the winter is over, seems like I spend way too much $$ on the bikes while they are sitting in the garage.

Nice bike. I don't see straps holding your scoot down. Be careful.

By the way, I hate people like you - your garage is WAY too neat!!!

:lolrolling

Thanks for the positive comments, she is a 2004. Sorry about the neatness but I'm retired USAF and don't know any other way.

The jack is from J&S. It is solid as a rock, their website states you don't need straps, and unless I'm doing something like changing the pipes I don't strap it down. If anyone is researching the purchase of a lift, J&S produces a great American product.

Nice job, did you say you spend way too much on your bikes? Is that kind of like when I say the Redhead spends way too much on shoes, OOPS did I say that out loud LOL nice bike enjoy it this Spring, Capital Jack:s

By the way, I hate people like you - your garage is WAY too neat!!!

:lolrolling

Is this better?
100_0845.jpg

Nice job by the way

Toby

Back