Upgraded the Ultra

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Nails, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Nails

Nails Member

Finished my bike this past weekend.
    -Vance & Hines 2-1 pro pipe
    -Vance & Hines VO2 A/C
    -Power Commander III
    The pipes are not as loud as the screaming eagle slip on mufflers, the pro pipe has a nice deep rumble. I've got V&H 2-1's on my lowrider and I really like them. I wasn't able to get the Kuryakyn passenger adjustable pegs back on the floorboards with the new pipes. While I had everything off I put in the Rivera Primo Stiffey bushings, anyone else used these? My wife will be glad when the winter is over, seems like I spend way too much $$ on the bikes while they are sitting in the garage.

Attached Files:

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Good job w/the upgrades & sweet look'n scoot. I'm waiting for a tad warmer weather before tackling my driving light project install.

3. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

Very nice job on the bike. Great looking scoot!

4. Animal

Animal Active Member

That's a 05 Ultra isn't it? I thought that was the only year for the Smoky Gold color. Here's my 05.

Attached Files:

5. little_earl

little_earl Active Member

Nice bike. I don't see straps holding your scoot down. Be careful.

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

By the way, I hate people like you - your garage is WAY too neat!!!

:lolrolling

7. Nails

Nails Member

Thanks for the positive comments, she is a 2004. Sorry about the neatness but I'm retired USAF and don't know any other way.

The jack is from J&S. It is solid as a rock, their website states you don't need straps, and unless I'm doing something like changing the pipes I don't strap it down. If anyone is researching the purchase of a lift, J&S produces a great American product.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Nice job, did you say you spend way too much on your bikes? Is that kind of like when I say the Redhead spends way too much on shoes, OOPS did I say that out loud LOL nice bike enjoy it this Spring, Capital Jack:s

9. wannaride

wannaride Active Member

Is this better?
    [​IMG]

Nice job by the way

Toby