free website stats program upgrade ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

upgrade ?

Thanks STEVE07...

Just one thing I can't find.... What is the 4* change?

Is it the big gear drive that is modified or the little engine sprocket?

I don't find the information , even under andrews who probably makes the 4* whatever?

enlighten me please...

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks STEVE07...

Just one thing I can't find.... What is the 4* change?

Is it the big gear drive that is modified or the little engine sprocket?

I don't find the information , even under andrews who probably makes the 4* whatever?

enlighten me please...

signed....BUBBIE

I have been googling/binging and looking at the net for the 4* cam product and not found anything.. All i can do is fine the information about 4* and not the part its self.. HELP!

frustrated....BUBBIE

I have been googling/binging and looking at the net for the 4* cam product and not found anything.. All i can do is fine the information about 4* and not the part its self.. HELP!

frustrated....BUBBIE

Bubbie and Steve, correct me if Im wrong, doesnt this allow you to advance the timing 4 degrees or minus it 4 degrees?:s

Bubbie and Steve, correct me if Im wrong, doesnt this allow you to advance the timing 4 degrees or minus it 4 degrees?:s

I know from the article Steve07 posted a link to That the earlier the intake valve closes 30* max set. The MORE Low end torque at Lower engine RPM is made available...

My problem is Finding the proper after market Gear? or sprocket to do the advance-retard..

Don't know what Steve07 used on his application... He might get back here with that information.. I'm not finding anything here on the computer that makes sense.. I would think Andrews would make them??? Ahaaaaa

I'll try Andrews cam parts catalog....

signed....BUBBIE

I know from the article Steve07 posted a link to That the earlier the intake valve closes 30* max set. The MORE Low end torque at Lower engine RPM is made available...

My problem is Finding the proper after market Gear? or sprocket to do the advance-retard..

Don't know what Steve07 used on his application... He might get back here with that information.. I'm not finding anything here on the computer that makes sense.. I would think Andrews would make them??? Ahaaaaa

I'll try Andrews cam parts catalog....

signed....BUBBIE
Now your on to some thing,Me thinks leinwebber made ++ and minus cams also:s

Check it:

216323 17 Tooth Crank Sprocket (+4 deg advance) ....................$51.48

TQ

Back