free website stats program upgrade sound system | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

upgrade sound system

I just installed an ARC 125.2 Mini amp and ARC KS5026 speakers on my Road Glide.I fit the amp in the fairing.The sound is awsome!
Going to add some speakers in the lowers.

Do you have a web site for ARC ? Is it difficult to remove th RG fairng to do the install ?

Do you have a web site for ARC ? Is it difficult to remove th RG fairng to do the install ?

There is an ARC website but you can not by it online..Contact Wayne at RU Motorcycle Fairings,he sells them.405-206-0831.Tell him Kurt sent you.
I have some install pictures at HD Forums.Search the touring section for ARC 125.2 road glide install.

The fairing comes off easier than reinstalling it,but it's not that bad.

I also wanted to upgrade my stock stereo system.

I went with the hogtunes speakers myself based mainly on the feedback I have read here and elsewhere. Once I installed them, I was very happy with the improvement in sound quality, especially at higher speeds while cruising on the highway.

I didn't add an amp but I'm sure it would also be a great addition and might be next on my list of things to spend money on.:D

I had originally just changed out the speakers with J&M's.This did increase the sound a little.When cruising down the freeway I still had a hard time hearing the radio.The volume did not make much difference between 5/8 -full bars.Adding the amp was the way to go.

Back