free website stats program upgrade exhaust but keep the sound down | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

upgrade exhaust but keep the sound down

Thanks for the response. I don't have much into the thunderslide kit, shouldn't be much of a problem selling it. I will have a get a 46 pilot jet. The one that is installed now is a 48. It would pop back with that installed. The dealer said the mufflers w/baffles would help this problem. Will also check for a intake leak. Glider, do you have any experience with shimming less than .050 on the needle?

Thats what i was looking for too.. not too loud...not too quiet.. did alot of web surfing..you tube listning..reading posts.. and settled on dyno tuned (for harley touring) Jackpot slip-ons with quiet baffle. look like my stock ones and sound soooo soooo much better. 09 king classic with stock head pipes and stock air cleaner. While enjoying the sound I noticed i was in 6th gear on a secondary highway doing 60-62. Previously I would only shift into 6th on major highway once i hit 70. She got there easier. :s

I recently read that BUB's new Stealth Mufflers are 50-states compliant. All I know about them is what I read in the catalog. Does anyone else know anything about them?

Back