free website stats program upgrade done!! | Harley Davidson Forums

upgrade done!!

noble

Account Removed
I put on my 07 FXD the Techlusion TFI and S/E heavy breather. WOW what a diff.Bike sounds great and looks great! Thanks BUBBIE:D

I put on my 07 FXD the Techlusion TFI and S/E heavy breather. WOW what a diff.Bike sounds great and looks great! Thanks BUBBIE:D

GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT IT ALL INSTALLED.....

DID YOU GET IT OUT FOR A TRIAL RUN?
OR are you waiting for a little warmer weather?

HOPE you used the SUGGESTED settings? for the TFI? To start out with

REMEMBER.... MORE ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER!

I played with mine on a warm day,,,, starting out with the suggested settings and rode it and reset accordingly to the seat of the pants and engine sound,,,,monkey-monkey-and WHEN I LOOKED TO SEE WHERE THE SETTINGS ENDED UP

I was RIGHT WHERE THEY SUGGESTED!!
I'm getting 45/46 mpg on MY new 09 FLHR

KEEP THE SHINNY SIDE UP AND WATCH OUT FOR THEM BLIND CAGERS....
let me know later how it works when you take it out in the WARMER climate.......

signed....BUBBIE

Well its only 12 deg. here so im going to wait darn it!!! the wait will be a long one!!

Well its only 12 deg. here so im going to wait darn it!!! the wait will be a long one!!

I'm staying in also ......IT WARMED to the 40/50* out west here in ENUMCLAW,WASHINGTON BUT tomorrow it may NOT be RAIN and WIND enough to get an HOUR or SO in on a Ride.....

I'm spoiled with the warmth in AZ. BUT it is ALSO COOL down there right now!!!

remember if you run the bike to warm it up ,,,,,OPEN garage door and put a big box fan on high,, cooling the exhaust and motor.... you can get ON the bike running engine AS LONG AS YOU WANT and PRETEND it is##### get your motor running "RUNNING DOWN THE HIGHWAY" look'n for adventure#############

a HA HA FROM signed....BUBBIE

Back