free website stats program Update~ Went to the doc | Harley Davidson Forums

Update~ Went to the doc

pookibr

the first time since my motorcycle accident. I was so relieved when they took the bandages off and I had stitches instead of staples. My knee doesnt look to awful. Not like i pictured it would be. Although I was shocked when I seen the xrays. I took thesee with my cell phone so they arent the greatest. Buy I just could believe how much metal I have. 4 plates and over 2 doz screws.

Front View

xray.jpg

Side View

xray1.jpg

I'm glad you appear to be feeling better... You have a load of hardware in your leg!

Do you still have any external fixation? How long will you be off of it?

I have the knee stabilizer leg brace but they unlocked it and Im to start working with it and bending it. Still non weight bearing till at least Feb 12. That is the next doc appt.

Glad to see your doing better. Airport security is going to love you!:bigsmiley30:

So glad to see you on the mend and in good spirits...hope you get most of your range of motion back after giving yourself plenty of time for PT and full recovery. Try to enjoy the holidays with family and friends!

Glad to hear you're doing better.Physical thearapy is going to hurt like the dickens! hope you make a full recovery and have a great time over the holidays!:small3d017:

Looks like you are well on your way to starring in a remake of the old Bionic Woman and Six Million Dollar Man shows.... :p

Good to see you on the mend and getting better and stronger each day. As a guy who has had both knees dislocated (not quite as bad) the recovery is slow but you will do great and be good as new soon....

Our thoughts are with you.

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

Back