free website stats program Upcoming Winter Mods | Harley Davidson Forums

Upcoming Winter Mods

jmpancoast

I am in the beginning stages of converting my 06 FXDI mid-glide to a wide-glide front end. When completed, I will have some unusual and some OEM parts some of you may be interested in. These include:

21' laced front wheel which will fit the 06 - 07 mid-glides

A set of Low Rider triple trees (these have 1.5 degrees more rake than the FXD, FXDC, and FXDB trees.)

A set of chrome fork lowers for the 06 and later mid-glide Dynas

A 17" laced rear wheel with 160 tire which will fit the 06 - 07 Dynas (about 2000 miles)

I will post these in the classifieds when they are available.

Please feel free to PM or e-mail me if you would like more information.

John

Winter mods...in SoCal there really is no "downtime" for winter unless there is an adversity to rain (we are in a drought and actually go 2" or so of rain 2 weeks ago in just over a year). Still, did some mods recently adding Leatherneck Jims bags, Windshield bag, and Adjustable Passenger Footpeg Mounts (new for 2010). So that HD virus Chromitus somehow made it even here...in the land of 80 deg winters...

Being a moderator, you should realize your are in violation of the unwritten forums rule of posting about stuff you have done to the bike without posting pics.

Consider yourself warned. :lolrolling

Man, such a tough crowd and such hostilities over my obvious lack of due consideration...my bad, won't happen again!! :devil
Sure helps to remember to check all the threads I responded to by clicking on Avatar...or I would have missed this thread.

Added windshield bag, GPS mount & acc outlet near left grip, saddlebags...and it was very sunny out so sorry if the pictures are a bit washed out. :beach Not shown, New HD Carbon Fiber Helmet, Gel Seat Pad for Rider (matches pillion) and the new adjustable passenger peg extensions

2004SportsterXL1200R9-9-09-1.jpg

2004XL1200RUpgrades9-9-09-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back