free website stats program up-date! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

up-date!

Thanks everyone, it's good to feel good again, can't wait until the bike is ready and I'm back in the saddle.

Joe, HDDon,
Sounds like a plan to me. We were discussing NBBQTFMC just the other day, and boy I am ever getting hungry for the Shed, I think it must be like a junkie trying to kick the habit...lol

Thanks everyone, it's good to feel good again, can't wait until the bike is ready and I'm back in the saddle.

Joe, HDDon,
Sounds like a plan to me. We were discussing NBBQTFMC just the other day, and boy I am ever getting hungry for the Shed, I think it must be like a junkie trying to kick the habit...lol

Gator there is no twelve step program for BBQ. Once your hooked you cannot kick the habit. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Joe and a trip to the Shed.

Gator there is no twelve step program for BBQ. Once your hooked you cannot kick the habit. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Joe and a trip to the Shed.

HDDon,
Sad to say..there is just no hope for us...lol. We will give you a shout when the sojourn can happen. We will all be Shed-heads!

Back