free website stats program Undecided... | Harley Davidson Forums

Undecided...

Well,
I took the wife into the dealership with me the other night...
I needed a gasket and she walks in and says to me "You should buy this one" pointing at a Road King Classic.
Now if it were possible I would keep the FXDXT and buy the RKC, unfortunately that isn't the case...
I love my T-Sport and am not really ready to part with it, but I also would like a bigger bike (preferably the Streetglide)...
I have found a New 2010 RoadKing police model with the 103" motor for $15,995 and that is quite a tempting price, I could easily add the fairing and pretty much have a "streetglide"
anyway, just wanting to get some opiinions.
Thanks,
Mike

Well,
I took the wife into the dealership with me the other night...
I needed a gasket and she walks in and says to me "You should buy this one" pointing at a Road King Classic.
Now if it were possible I would keep the FXDXT and buy the RKC, unfortunately that isn't the case...
I love my T-Sport and am not really ready to part with it, but I also would like a bigger bike (preferably the Streetglide)...
I have found a New 2010 RoadKing police model with the 103" motor for $15,995 and that is quite a tempting price, I could easily add the fairing and pretty much have a "streetglide"
anyway, just wanting to get some opiinions.
Thanks,
Mike

When the wife says ' you should buy...',
Dont think, just do it !

You can always blame her later.. :)

I totally agree. If the wife is eager to buy, then think about buying. Any chance you might could work in keeping the FXDXT???

What an awesome price! MSRP on a 2010 Red Road King is $16,999.00. I would imagine a Police Model with 103 ci engine, LE saddlebags, windshield, and air adjustable solo seat would be at least a couple grand more.

Among the touring bike, I think the Street Glide is the best: comes with chromed engine, radio, cruise control (only there are no additional beams)

I like the Road King but take into consideration that it's equipped with a windshield: buffeting at high speed!

The good thing is that it you can quickly release the windshield and drive as a naked bike.

But I like the Street Glide! :D

Ciao
Ugo

Back