free website stats program Uncomfortrable on 2010 Ultra | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Uncomfortrable on 2010 Ultra

I wonder if they are worth the price tag. I have used them on sportbikes and they were awesome.

Met a couple of folks last weekend who had installed them on HDs. Both love them. They rode from CT to ME to have them installed. Said the ride back was a joy.

YMMV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even after spending $500 on a Harley backrest I can't get comfortable on this bike. My back, mostly upper, and shoulders ache after a few miles. I've rode bikes for years and never had this prob lem before. It feals like I am reaching for the handle bars. I am 5-11 and 180 lbs and my feet can sit flat on the pavement no problem. Before I waste more money does anyone else have this problem or a solution for it. Thanks.

BTW, if you aren't able to resolve the problem and want to dump the bike, for a small fee I'll take it off your hands for you. Always wanting to help another HOG driver... :rofl

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they are worth the price tag. I have used them on sportbikes and they were awesome.[/QUOTE]

They are pricey but the guy's I know that have them love'm.

Trem5150:
The job wasn't too bad. I am lucky I have a friend who is a mechanic at a local stealer.
Didn't have to change any of the cables when I internally wired them. I ended up changing the clutch cable to a +2 in. It was way too tight. Works Great now! I love the wrist position on the new bars.

I had same problem (5'9" 200 lbs). HD reach seat and touring pullback bars w/ the rider backrest solved all my issues. 900 plus miles in a day is very achievable for me now.

Back