free website stats program Uncomfortrable on 2010 Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Uncomfortrable on 2010 Ultra

Be Really Careful with the Eye's closed approach!
I find that it isn't always the best way to go if your looking for a Woman!LOL:rofl It does work good for fitting on your bike though!:)

I had a similar issue with mu '10 ultra
I was experiencing a numbness in my right hand and after long rides pain in my right shoulder
I played around with the backrest angle to solve the problem
Turned out that I was leaning on the bars and when I moved the backrest away that took care of it

I had a similar opinion on my Limited until I made a few changes. I dumped the stock seat for a Corbin with a backrest and I also upgraded the suspension too. Made a world of difference for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out Helibars.com, fully adjustable handle bars for batwing baggers.

I wonder if they are worth the price tag. I have used them on sportbikes and they were awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same experience on my Road King and I switched to the police bars - problem solved. My upper back was so bad I couldn't stand up. Once I swapped out the bars problem never came back. I bought the Ultra (limited) and the factory bars work great. Never had an issue in 5K miles but I do have the adjustable back rest which keeps me from slouching and the seat actually pushes me forward a bit (as compared the the RK).

Good luck and never give up! Oh, I did have to take some muscle relaxers and get a few massages to get my back straightened up after the stock RK bars episode (I'm guessing this is what happened). Of course the wife blamed the "bike", luckily, the Dr. told her no way a bike would do this...great doctor!!!!

I had the same problem on my 09 Ultra. I tried 3 different seats on the advise of 2 dealers, no help. Changed the bars to Klockworks ergo back. Best money I ever spent on the bike!

GlideDriver how big a job was it with a ferring? did you bring it in or do it on your own?

I have been riding through this pain between my shoulder blades since I bought the bike last year. Last night after 1 hour on the seat it got so bad when I moved my arm I thought I was going to pass out.
I have some questions: How do I order these (bars) that are positioned exactly where my hand want to be? Is there a risk that it won't be right?

:small3d023:

Back