free website stats program Unbelievable read | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Unbelievable read

Excellent post. In their rush to judgement some people only see what that want to see and can't get by their prejudices.

I am going to make copies of this and carry them on my bike and pass them out whenever some of those situations described above happen. Maybe this can educate some non-bikers.

@RubyRed. I thought about doing the same thing. I think it is a good idea but doubt anyone where I love would roll their window to take it without shooting me.

Wow that was a great read. Things have changed much but some old ideas still die hard. I can remember a time (when I was still like in the 7th grade) when the only biker type clubs around our area were more towards the 1% type. But even back then if you left them alone you usually didn't have problem. They were always at war with each other clubs turf though, on the various money making schemes and were a few murders.

But over time all that has changed. Now the bike road awarness thing, well lets hope all texters, phone jabbers and just plain air heads loose all that and pay more attention to the road in general.

I had it laminated and it's in my garage. It should be given out at DMV upon passing the driver's test. IMO
Keep the posts coming........

Just got word of a guy at work that took his bike to work last week and was cut off by car. He is now in ICU @ Newark University Hospital. All limbs broken, back broken 2 spots, severed finger, drilled hole in head to relieve pressure.

This is exactly what this thread is all about.
Get well soon, Brian.

Back