free website stats program ultrasonic hornet deer alert | Harley Davidson Forums

ultrasonic hornet deer alert

ironmule

do these things work....? looked at some info on the web ... dont kow who
to believe. lookin for some feedback thanks,IM.

A lot of deer where I live, I have tried just about everything from big bush guards on our trucks to whistles and air horns. If a deer is running scared across the road and the sound of your screaming eagle pipes wont stop it nothing will. I never ride at dusk or dawn on back roads because I don't want to be remembered as road kill.

I drive a charter bus and we have put htem on the busses and we still have about the same collision with deer. I have found that with my 2" rush pipes when they hear me they stop dead kin their tracks still I pass then run off. May be just a coincident. Who know. A 357 magnum will stop them.

I drive a charter bus and we have put htem on the busses and we still have about the same collision with deer. I have found that with my 2" rush pipes when they hear me they stop dead kin their tracks still I pass then run off. May be just a coincident. Who know. A 357 magnum will stop them.

LOL I have trouble shooting one with a riffle in a stand, love to see that shot with the 357 while on your Hog :s

they are standing right next to you. I have killed one every year with my pistol. Never done one moving though.:D

Like Top said plenty of deer here in Wisconsin. My buddy bought them and put them on his new truck "BAM" brought that 9 point buck right out of someones yard and did 8k damage the first night out. Waste of money I say.

Back