free website stats program Ultra's | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra's

GILLY 68

Hello all , have patience for this is my first post on the forum. The ? for all the experts is can someone tell me the difference between these two bikes. Ultra Classic Electra Glide & Electra Glide Ultra Limited. Far as I see is different two-tone paint and rims. Looking to replace my current 89 Classic with either one of these two or a Street Glide.Would like to get all the facts straight before dropping the cash. Dont trust the dealers word on these things, always try to get you to buy what you dont want in my opinion.

As far as I know the Limited has the 103 engine, not the 96. I could be wrong, it happen once or twice before.

Animal is correct. Limited was first introduced in 2010 and it has the 103" motor a a few goodies like the tour pak grill.

As far as I know the Limited has the 103 engine, not the 96. I could be wrong, it happen once or twice before.

It also comes with ABS and other options stock, like heated grips. Check it out on the Harley web site.

Hello all , have patience for this is my first post on the forum. The ? for all the experts is can someone tell me the difference between these two bikes. Ultra Classic Electra Glide & Electra Glide Ultra Limited. Far as I see is different two-tone paint and rims. Looking to replace my current 89 Classic with either one of these two or a Street Glide.Would like to get all the facts straight before dropping the cash. Dont trust the dealers word on these things, always try to get you to buy what you dont want in my opinion.

If I was lucky enuff to be choosing, I think I would opt for the limited. What is the total price difference or have you got that far yet? :)

I looked at the limited and it was priced about 5K more than the ultra. I wasn't too crazy about the paint. Just my opinion.

Back