free website stats program Ultra Cover Help | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Cover Help

Hi All,
I have a spanking new 08 Ultra and have been looking for a portable (small) waterproof cover that will fit the bike. I have the two antennas on the back so most covers won't fit. Any suggestions other than buying the HD cover?
Thanks!
Harold in S. Florida

Hi All,
I have a spanking new 08 Ultra and have been looking for a portable (small) waterproof cover that will fit the bike. I have the two antennas on the back so most covers won't fit. Any suggestions other than buying the HD cover?
Thanks!
Harold in S. Florida

I got an xxl for my RK and it fits well down to the bottom of the tires. For yours with the antennas, you could get a couple of the large grommets from a boating supply store and put them in the cover where the antennas are so the antenna would poke through the grommet. Either that or have a tailor bind around a hole cut for the antennas so it wouldn't tear. You could even unscrew the antennas and cover the bike as is. It's only a set screw to loosen at the base of the antenna.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/63/7325/ITEM/Dowco-Guardian-Weatherall-Plus-Cover.aspx

Last edited:
Hi All,
Thanks!
Harold in S. Florida
I have an Exigent cover had since '93 still in great shape dresser model should fit. It is small and lightweight and has a travel bag also.

Back