free website stats program Ultra Cool Fan | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Cool Fan

Drumrguy

Account Removed
I am going to put this on my Ultra over the winter, does anyone have this, it is pretty cool.

check it out ultracoolfl.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to put this on my Ultra over the winter, does anyone have this, it is pretty cool.

check it out ultracoolfl.com

I like it. Gonna have to put it on my wish list. Wonder what the HD purists think of it.....after all it is a radiator...

I saw it before and emailed them, they said it should work on the 09's, but I was wondering how good their cooler is compared to Jagg. There is also another guy on ebay that sells a fan kit for the stock harley oil cooler. Let us know how you like it. T

A friend of mine at work has this on his 08 Ultra, said it dropped his oil temp 25 degrees . He couldn't be happier with it. I will be putting one on mine when I get a chance.:cheers

A friend of mine at work has this on his 08 Ultra, said it dropped his oil temp 25 degrees . He couldn't be happier with it. I will be putting one on mine when I get a chance.:cheers

How did he hide the red wire against the black frame? I would think it would stand out like a sore thumb. :newsmile106:

Back