free website stats program Ultra Cool Fan/Oil Cooler; thoughts? | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Cool Fan/Oil Cooler; thoughts?

A friend of mine has it, and loves it......Said in the heat of the Texas summer his oil is 225* constant:sd. Don't remember what he said it was before. I'm not sure if I'm willing to trust that fan, cause if it stops working..:eam......that cooler is enclosed fairly good..... I don't think it would work very good without the fan..:28:...JMO

Check out this site for pictures UltraCoolFl - Harley Oil Cooler - Photo Gallery There is a close-up of it.

beat a dead horse; to waste time doing something that has already been attempted

All do respect TQ, but I do not think asking another members opinion on a interesting product is wasting anyones time, otherwise what is the point in having a forum such as this. I went through the forum link you listed and maybe it is just me but I could not find any mention of this product I listed at the top of this post; hence why I asked the membership for their input. Now if it is in there and I did not see it then I suppose I did waste others time, and for that "my bad"......but if not....then I would still like to hear others thoughts on this product.

Pipes

I understand now......as my wife always tells me....

"it's not what you said it is how you said it!".

Delivery is key when it comes to computer science and messages.

I've also ventured the thought of adding an oil cooler even though most of my riding is up here in Michigan where the weather isn't all that hot most of the time. However if you have ever been caught in a nice traffic jam durring the summer, the engine does get a little hot. Thanks for all of the information is greatly appreciated.

Even though there is a seach button and lots of topics that have been discussed whats the problem with someone posting the same or simular question?

No one has to answer it if they don't want to. It is a open forum to post topics.

Sometimes there are people who have bought and tried things they liked or disliked and haven't added to any of the older threads and they just might have something to add to that post that may be of value to all of us.

When you post comments like that some people will not post again, it may also steer people away etc.

I just find it uncalled for. Maybe we should digress a bit and ask yourself. When you first started getting on forums and posting did you always use that search button?? I bet not.

Oh, I forgot, Now I read people talking about what if that fan goes bad and its pretty enclosed and all.

So this is my question, would it matter? The oil is still routed out of the engine where its cooler and its still going to flow though the cooler whether it gets air or not I don't see how it could get the oil any hotter? It just wouldn't cool unless moving like the standard coolers just maybe less effective but certainly not worse

Last edited by a moderator:
Back