free website stats program ultra classic went down on can food run, read why. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

ultra classic went down on can food run, read why.

I have to be extra careful because my bike is lowered. Just a small speed bumb and it knocks the springs off.

funny you asked, every bike he gets he gets them lowered all the way down low as possible, we all call him speedy, he a cool guy though, he's been a hog member for 10 years
worked his way from a roadking, heritage, now a ultra classic, all of them have been super nice bikes, next time i see him on it i'll snap a picture,
p.s. this ain't this first time he layed it down, when he first got it, he was leaving hd shop, when he went to stop a the stop sign, he thought he put his foot on ground and it was on floorboard in stead, layed it over there, that was before it was lowered. funny in a way.

p.s. this ain't this first time he layed it down, when he first got it, he was leaving hd shop, when he went to stop a the stop sign, he thought he put his foot on ground and it was on floorboard in stead, layed it over there, that was before it was lowered. funny in a way.

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:
Now that's short, when you mistake the floorboard for the ground.

Riding a dresser and being inseam challenged can be a problem. maybe his next bike should be a trike. With all these challenges, he really must enjoy riding.

Bub

I am 5' 6" and i had purchased the reach seat to gain better control , i found it was not as comfortable as the road zepplin so I had the local shoe repair man put some new soles on my boots that were an inch higher making the road zepplin a more user friendly seat , worked out great

Back