Saturday my radio stopped receiving AM and FM radio stations. I did a little trouble shooting starting in the tour pack. Everything was fine there. I pulled the fairing apart and found there was a problem with the connection going into the back of the radio. I ordered an new antenna wire and got around to installing it today. This was a little more involved than I was hoping. I had to take the liner out of the tour pack. Next removed the seat, left side saddle bag, and the cover over the fuse panel. Removed the fuel tank, and the fairing and windshield. I thought I would be able to run it through the same sleeves as the factory routing, but quickly gave up on that idea as there were too many sharp bends and the sleeves were too close fitting to easily get the new antenna wire through. I closely followed the factory routing, and zip tied it in place where necessary. Plugged in both ends and turned on the radio to make sure everything worked. I then put everything back together. Total time involved; about three and half hours. Turned out to be a bigger job than I anticipated, but, I have a better understanding of how my bike is put together.