free website stats program uk riders: bulldog bash | Harley Davidson Forums

uk riders: bulldog bash

whilst out on a ride yesterday my friend told me of his desire to attend the bulldog bash, he has never been to an event like that & neither have i so i just wanted to ask people who have been, your thoughts on the event & would you recommend it for two novices?

thanks in advance.

ive been to rallys/shows all around the country and if you want to see what a large show is like then yes its well worth going.have you been to the rock and blues in derby its the same sort of thing but more up your way.

Always good to introduce friends to an bike event. Can remember the 1st time as a young buck going to my first visit to a dirt bike race...invited by my neighbor competing in the event. The smell of two-stroke fuel and spray of dirt into the stands still is a memorable experience to this day...Enjoy!

whilst out on a ride yesterday my friend told me of his desire to attend the bulldog bash, he has never been to an event like that & neither have i so i just wanted to ask people who have been, your thoughts on the event & would you recommend it for two novices?

thanks in advance.

Havnt done the BD but have done the Farmyard party plenty of times(Helmesley) but smaller rallies are more fun....Heres a plug!!! Our club, North West Harley Club has 2 rallies,first one easter is weekend 2-4th April prob be bout 80-100 people travellin from Scotland,belgium,holland etc, 2 live bands,good food, cheap ale,proper toilets and shower,hard standing for bikes,flat camping ground and saturday rideout,all for childrens charity,summer rally in Sep,were prob only hour or so from you fellas,if you fancy it let me know an will give you more details,Danny Mc:cheers

Back